A service project is a special Good Turn that puts Scout spirit into action. Projects can take many forms such as a community cleanup, repairing a place of worship, improving a wildlife habitat, or organizing a recycling effort. Start now reporting all service hours. It is a key measurement goal in the Journey to Excellence program. Don’t miss out on valuable points for your JTE unit award.
How to log service hours:
- Visit https://servicehours.scouting.org/UI/Security/Login.aspx
- Register as a user by selecting ‘New Users Click here.’
- You will need the Unit ID for each unit. See your District Executive.
- Enter the demographic information as requested
- You will need a unique login for each unit that you will access
- Access will be granted immediately. You can monitor service hours logged. You can also log service hours on behalf of your units.
Please note, do NOT log Eagle project hours. Those are entered by the Council.