Cub Scout Halloween Activities
2019 Cub Scout Halloween Activities
See below for our can’t miss Halloween activities throughout October: Fall Fright Fest, Haunted Hay Rides, & Spookoree!
FALL FRIGHT FEST
October 12 from 2–9 p.m.
Beaumont Scout Reservation
Register at https://scoutingevent.com/312-2019FallFrightFest
Fall Fright Fest Event Details:
- What is it? Start the event with a storyteller who sets the scene, encounter the haunted forest, walk through the pirate ship, explore the fort, and then end your walk with homemade slime and receive a goody bag full of treats!
- Sessions leave every 15-30 minutes. Guides will walk you through the event.
- Event Cost: $10 per attendee
- Who can attend? Cub Scout and sibling friendly and age appropriate.
- Trading post and food concessions are available for purchase!
- Worried about being spooked? We recommend attending in the afternoon, but the whole event is for Cub Scouts and is age appropriate.
October 18,19, 25 & 26 from 7–9:30 p.m.
Camp Warren Levis
Register at https://scoutingevent.com/312-2019HauntedHayride
Haunted Hay Rides Event Details:
- Haunted Hayrides walk-ins are welcome, but registration on-site is cash only.
- What is it? Haunted Hayrides is a spooky good time for children and adults of all ages! The ride lasts about 20 minutes, showing the spookier, scarier side of Camp Warren Levis. Tractors leave on rides about every 10-15 minutes. Keep an eye out for the goblins and ghouls, and be careful about that noise in the woods…
- Event Cost: $6 per person for the ride
- Who can attend? Everyone is welcome!
Are you interested in being a Haunter? Register Here
SPOOKOREE 2019: MAGIC AND MYSTERIES
Rhodes France Scout Reservation
Register at https://scoutingevent.com/312-2019Spookoree
Spookoree Event Details:
- Enjoy family camping while exploring the Magic & Mysteries at Rhodes France Scout Reservation! Families will move into camp on Friday, October 18th and will depart camp on Sunday, October 20th. The Friday evening meal is up to the unit/campers to provide (most units either eat before they come or have a weinie roast at their campsite!). Join us at Firebowl for a movie and snacks Friday night. A fun-filled Saturday may see you trick-or-treating, taking a ‘haunted’ hike, or so much more!
- Amateur Radio – Jamboree on the Air
- Punch Cards to enjoy all of the fun!
- Obstacle Course to test your skills!
- Family Fun for Everyone! Siblings, moms, dads, grandparents can all come and enjoy the activities.
- Open shooting for BB Guns and Archery Saturday!
- Magic & Mysteries Trail Walk
- Lots of fun with games such as Human Foosball, Gaga Ball, Soccer Darts, Soccer Billiards, Mini-golf, and more!